Greg B Miller, P.T.
Florida West Coast Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
256 S. Nokomis Ave. #2
Venice, FL 34285
(941) 484-7804 (Fax)
Wichita State University
B.S. Summa Cum Laude
Kansas State University
B.S. Summa Cum Laude
Minneapolis High School
1982 - Present
- Florida West Coast Physical Therapy
- Venice, FL 34285
- Owner, Administrator, Physical Therapist
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
- Physical Therapist, State of Florida, 2/22/1979 to Present, #PT0002466
- ASTYM System Certification, 2005 to Present
- American Board of Disability Analysts - Sr. Disability Analyst & Diplomate, 1996
- American Physical Therapy Association: Orthopedic, Private Practice & Geriatric Sections, 1978 to Present.
- Florida Physical Therapy Association: Private Practice Special Interest Group, 1978 to Present.
- Florida Physical Therapists in Private Practice, 2011 to Present.
- Performance Dynamics, Inc. ASTYM Network, 2005 to Present.
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce, 1982 to Present.
- Englewood Area Chamber of Commerce, 1986 to Present
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce, Business of Year Nominee, 2004.
- Kansas State University Department of Human Ecology, Entrepreneur Award, 2009.
- Venice Gondolier Sun, Readers Choice Award, Best P.T. Facility, Winner/Finalist, 2008-2010, 2013-2014.
- Phi Kappa Phi - National Scholastic Honorary
- Phi Epsilon Kappa - National Health, Physical Ed. & Recreation Honorary, Scholarship Key Award.
- Eta Sigma Gamma - National Health Science Honorary, KSU Charter Member
- Sertoma GEM, Centurion, Tribune & Senator I - XVII Awards.
- Sertoman of the Year, Sertoma Club of Venice, 1992
- Sertoma Life Member, 1994
- Clinical Education Site for P.T./P.T.A. Education Programs, 1985 to Present.
- VHS Rotary Futures Program, 2002 to Present, Founding Board Member.
- VHS School Advisory Committee, 1992 to Present.
- VHS Boys Basketball, Game Announcer, 2010 to Present.
- VHS Business Partner, Student Internship Program
- Sertoma Club of Venice, 1987 to Present
- Past President
- Board Chair
- Sponsorship V.P.
- Student of the Month Chair
- Kansas State University Alumni Association, Life Member
- Venice Presbyterian Church, 1994 to Present
- Aubrun Acres Homeowners Association, 1997 to Present
- South County Tiger Bay Club, 2011 to Present
- City of Venice Handicapped Accessibility Advisory Board, 1990-2001
- Blood Donor, 10+ Gallons
- Big Brothers,Big Sisters of the Suncoast, Board Member 1997-1998
HOBBIES / RECREATION:
- Collecting Keys, Books, Big Cat Artworks